The Piranha cocktail is a simple alternative to “Vodka and Coke” and though it only adds one more ingredient, it’s more of a drink because it requires just a bit more effort. The ratios are simple, too, so it’s easy to make quickly. Here’s a grown-up-chocolate-Coke, otherwise known as a Piranha.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Vodka
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Crème de cacau (brown)
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. cola
- Combine the Vodka and Crème de cacao in an old fashioned glass half-full with ice.
- . Stir vigorously.
- Add the cola.
- Serve and enjoy.
My favourite cocktail with cola is the Fernandito or Fernet con coca (“Fernet and Coke”), which is a long drink of Argentine origin.
- Smirnoff Vodka | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Crème de cacau | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Coca Cola | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*