This cocktail with Charleston Follies has already conjured a smile on the face of the inventor. And that of a winner. The cocktail Smile was the winner of the cocktail World Cup in Bled (Slovenia) 2002.
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz. Vermouth Dry
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Wodka Absolut Lime
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz. Charleston Follies
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. strawberry syrup
- 120 ml/ 4 oz. pineapple juice
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into a highball glass with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a cherry and orange wheel.