In order not to forget that Pisco is made from grapes, an entire drink was dedicated to the fruit at the Andean Dusk cocktail. The fresh grapes experience an encounter with the double-fermented grape must from Champagne and the distilled wine from Chile or Peru. A great champagne cocktail that you should definitely try.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Pisco
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz. sugar syrup
- 4 fresh red grapes (seedless)
- Champagne Rosé
- Muddle the red grapes slightly in base of shaker.
- Add the other ingredients (exept the Champagne) and ice into shaker.
- Shake it!
- Fine strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Top with the Champagne Rosé.
- Garnish with red grapes.
- Pisco | USA | UK | Germany
- Champagne | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Sugar syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*