This Aperol beer cocktail, also known as Spaghetti cocktail, is this year’s red hot trend drink! And that’s not without reason: It doesn’t matter whether you’re a fan of freshly tapped drinks or prefer sparkling aromas – the Spaghetti cocktail has something to offer for every taste. Sure, at first glance the combination may sound a bit unusual, but behind the drink there is a real taste explosion! The mix of tart and refreshing notes brings the pure summer feeling to your tongue.
- 1 bottle of beer (300 ml/ 10. Oz.), preferably a light beer
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Aperol
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Take your favorite beer, preferably a light beer.
- Pour the ice-cold beer into a nice glass (a quick freeze will make it even more refreshing).
- Add 30 ml/ 1 oz. of Aperol for the perfect taste.
- Squeeze the juice from half a lemon and add a teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Stir vigorously once – and your refreshing Aperol beer cocktail is ready!