The Lawhill cocktail is a classic cocktail that is easy to make and is always a crowd favorite. It has a balanced flavor profile that is both sweet and tart, making it a great choice for those who enjoy a more complex cocktail. Whether you’re hosting a dinner party, celebrating a special occasion, or just relaxing at home, the Lawhill Cocktail is sure to impress. Try this recipe and you might discover your new favorite cocktail!
- 45 ml / 1½ oz. Bourbon Whiskey
- 20 ml / ¾ oz. ¼ oz. Martini Extra dry Vermouth
- ½ tablespoon Absinthe
- ½ tablespoon marashino liqueur
- 2 dashes of Orange Bitters by Angostura
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice cubes.
- Stir well until chilled.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Bourbon Whisky | USA* | UK*| Germany*
- Martini Dry | USA | UK* | Germany
- Absinthe | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Maraschino liqueur | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Angostura bitters | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*