The Negroni is a cocktail traditionally served as an aperitif, originating in twentieth-century in Italy and created as a variation of the then very popular Americano. In the meantime, the popular drink is especially popular in a variety of variations, which often deviate from the three original ingredients Gin, Vermouth Rosso and Campari.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Dry Gin
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Campari
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Vermouth Rosso
- Put all ingredients in a stir glass and add 4 to 5 medium-sized ice cubes.
- Mix for 30 seconds with a bar spoon.
- Strain in a pre-cooled tumbler on ice cubes.
- Cum the drink with the essential oils of an orange zest.
- Add orange zest.