The Oriental cocktail is an old classic cocktail originally published in The Savoy Cocktail Book. While it contains no ingredients that come from the Far East (or the Orient as it was commonly called back in the day), maybe it was quite exotic at the time.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Rye Whiskey
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Vermouth Rosso
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Orange Curaçao liqueur
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into chilled glass.
- Garnish with a cherry.
- Rye Whiskey | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Martini Rosso | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses| USA* | UK* | Germany*