Two French liqueurs plus American rye and lemon juice equals these fine cocktail named Monte Cassino. The cocktail takes its name from Monte Cassino, a rocky hill in Italy that’s home to an abbey, the first house of the Benedictine Order, established by Benedict of Nursia in 529.
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Bénédictine
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Chartreuse Yellow
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Rye Whiskey
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Add all ingredients into shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an orange zest twist.
- Bénédictine | USA | UK | Germany
- Chartreuse Yellow USA | UK* | Germany*
- Rye Whiskey | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*