After a trip to Nolde, I was very inspired of the colourful pictures there and decided now to make a colourful cocktail called Paradise Cocktail. This tropical layered cocktail is a sweet island drink that is sure to make you feel as though you are sipping on some warm beach while the sea washes over your feets.
- 2 oz. Malibu Coconut
- 3 oz. pineapple juice
- ¼ oz. Blue Curaçao
- 1 oz. water
- 1/2 oz. Grenadine
- crushed ice
- Put the pineapple juice and Malibu in a glass and stir.
- Take another glass and fill the blue curacao and the water into the glass.
- Now you take your cocktail glass and fill in the Grenadine. Then fill the glass with crused ice.
- Add the pineapple Malibu mix and put the Blue Curaçao water mix on the top of the cocktail.
Emil Nolde was one of the leading painters of Expressionism. He was one of the first oil painting and watercolor painters of the early 20th century to explore color. He is known for his brushwork and expressive choice of colors.. Some of his pictures can be seen in the Emil Nolde Foundation in Seebüll / Germany.
- Malibu Coconut liqueur| USA | UK* | Germany*
- Blue Curaçao liqueur | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Grenadine syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Hurricane Glass| USA* | UK* | Germany*