The Imperial Bulldog is a delicious tiki cocktail that uses the German spirit Underberg in a role that would normally be held by Angostura bitters. Pineapple works surprisingly well with Underberg. An interesting use by Underberg that makes a great tiki cocktail in the end.
- 1 bottle Underberg
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Aquavit
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Cachaça
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. lime juice
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. pineapple juice
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. simple syrup
- red raspberries
- Muddle 5 raspberries in the bottom of a chilled pilsner or Belgian beer glass and add crushed ice.
- Combine Aquavit, Cachaça, Underberg, lime juice, pineapple juice and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into the glass and add more crushed ice.
- Garnish with pineapple leaves, red raspberries and inverted bottle of Underberg.
- Aquavit | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Underberg |USA | UK | Germany
- Cachaça |USA | UK | Germany
- Sugar syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*