Why is the cocktail called Charle Shaker? Right! Because the Charleston Follies bottle looks just like a cocktail shaker. At least the old generation, the new bottles are unfortunately only made of glass and look like any other liqueur bottle.
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz. Charleston Follies
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz. Aqavit
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. lime juice
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. tonic water
- Add Aquavit and Charleston Follies and stir it with ice.
- Add lime and tonic water.
- Fresh up with slice of lemon and red cocktail cherry.
- Charleston Follies | Germany*
- Aquavit | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Martini Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*