The Casino Cocktail is a classic gin based cocktail. made with gin, maraschino liqueur, orange bitters and fresh lemon juice. It’s an exercise in simplicity. The cocktail first appears in the Savoy Cocktail Book compiled by Harry Craddock in the year 1930.
- 50 ml/ 1 ⅓ oz. Gin
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. marschino liqueur
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- Combine all ingredients in mixing glass with ice.
- Stir 30 seconds.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and maraschino cherry.