The Last World cocktail is a gin-based prohibition-era cocktail originally developed at the Detroit Athletik Club. While the drink eventually fell out of favor, it enjoyed a renewed popularity after being rediscovered by the bartender Murray Stenson in 2004 during his tenure at the Zig Zag Café and becoming a cult hit in the Seattle area in the USA.
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Gin
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. lime juice
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. green Chartreuse
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. marashino liqueur
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Tanqueray Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Maraschino liqueur | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*