My grandfather had a farm with lots of animals and a lot of vegetables. Of course, he also grew carrots. That’s why I want to show you a cocktail with carrots. The combination of grated carrots and Schweppes Ginger Beer is unusual, but really delicious.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Gin
- 1 bar spoon lemon juice
- 1 bar spoon sugar syrup
- 90 ml/ 3 oz. Schweppes Ginger Beer
- 2 carrots
- Rasp the carrot.
- Place the sliced carrot with the remaining ingredients – except Schweppes Ginger Beer – in a shaker and shake vigorously.
- Strain the whole with a fine sieve into a glass with ice.
- Fill it up with Schweppes Ginger Beer.
- Garnish with a carrot and a lime slice.
- Bombay Sapphire gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Ginger Beer | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Sugar syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*