Halloween is a celebration observed in several countries on 31 October. Halloween activities include trick-or-treating, playing pranks, carving pumpkins into jack-o`-lanterns, attending Halloween costume parties and making Halloween Drinks. The Pumpkin Cider is a great drink for a Halloween celebration.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Vodka
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. pumpkin syrup
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Apple Cider
- Ginger Beer
- Fill a red wine glass ½ with ice.
- Combine 2 parts Vodka, ½ part freshly squeezed lemon juice and ½ part pumpkin syrup.
- Then fill with equal parts apple cider and ginger beer to taste.
- Stir slightly.
- Garnish with blood orange and apple slices.
- Smirnoff Vodka | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Ginger Beer | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Pumpkin Syrup | USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*