The Chartreuse Swizzle is a cocktail for Chartreuse lovers. Best enjoyed on a hot summer’s evening. The Chartreuse Swizzle was created in 2002 by Marco Dionysos at Tres Agaves, San Francisco, USA.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Green Chartreuse
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Falernum
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. pineapple juice
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- Pour all ingredients into chilled glass and two-thirds fill with crushed ice.
- Swizzle with a swizzle stick (or churn with a barspoon).
- Add more crushed ice to fill and swizzle some more.
- Garnish with an orange slice and a maraschino cherry.
- Serve with straws.
- Swizzle Stick | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Chartreuse | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Falernum | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*