The Don Alberto cocktail is another great recipe with Pisco alongside the famous Pisco Sour. So it’s definitely time I dig up another good Pisco recipe. And that’s good! It’s quite sweet with both Triple sec. and Grenadine, so even those who don’t like stronger drinks should give this one a shot.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Pisco
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Italian (red) Vermouth
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Triple sec.
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. Grenadine
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice cubes.
- Stil well until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Martini Rosso | USA | UK* | Germany
- Pisco | USA | UK | Germany
- Triple Sec. liqueur | USA | UK*| Germany*
- Grenadine syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses| USA* | UK* | Germany*