The Japanese Slipper is a sophisticated sweet and sour green cocktail with notes of melon and citrus. The cocktail is made from Midori melon liqueur, Triple Sec. liqueur and freshly squeezed lemon juice. It was created in 1984 by Jean-Paul Bourguignon at Mietta´s Restaurent in Melbourne.
- 30 ml / 1 oz. Midori melon liqueur
- 30 ml / 1 oz. Triple Sec. liqueur
- 30 ml / 1 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Shake all ingredients with ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Strain into a chilled glass.
- Drop a maraschino cherry into the cocktail.
- Midori | USA * | UK * | Germany*
- Triple Sec. liqueur | USA | UK*| Germany*
- Glasses| USA* | UK* | Germany*