The Maple Leaf cocktail is made with whiskey, maple syrup and fresh lemon juice. The orign oft he Maple Leaf is something of a myth in its own, because there seem to be hundreds of nearly identical recipes for this drink across the web and in various cocktail books, but none of the authors claim its invention.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Bourbon whiskey
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 10 ml/ ¼ oz. maple syrup
- Add all ingredients into shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled old fashioned glass with ice.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
- Bourbon Whisky | USA* | UK*| Germany*
- Maple syrup | USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*