The Maple Old Fashioned cocktail is my favorite way to make an old fashioned cocktail — good-quality Bourbon Whiskey and bitters, a hint of maple syrup and a generous twist of orange peel. The cocktail is a a delicious riff on the classic Old Fashioned cocktail.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Bourbon Whiskey
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. maple syrup
- 2 dashes of Orange Bitters by Angostura
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice cubes.
- Stir well until chilled.
- Strain into ice-filled glass (preferably over a large cube).
- Garnish with an orange zest twist.
- Bourbon Whisky | USA* | UK*| Germany*
- Maple syrup | USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*