Fluffy Duck is the name of two different cocktails, both using Advocaat as a common ingredient. One cocktail is a smooth, creamy drink based on white Rum, and the other is a gin-based highball. Here is the recipe for the gin-based Fluffy Duck cocktail.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Gin
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Eggnog / Advocaat
- 20 ml/ ⅔ oz. Cointreau orange liqueur
- 20 ml/ ⅔ oz. orange juice
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. soda water
- Add all ingredients (except the soda water) into shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into ice-filled cocktail glass.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
- Tanqueray Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Cointreau orange liqueur | USA * | UK* | Germany*
- Eggnog | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*