This variation of the espresso almost goes in the direction of cappuccino: The Bailey´s Espressotini cocktail is made with Bailey’s original Irish cream, chocolate syrup and vodka – the party drink is ready!
- 75 ml/ 3 ½ oz. Baileys Irish Cream
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. vodka
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. espresso
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. chocolate syrup
- Pour ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well until well chilled.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Finish by gently placing three coffee beans on top.
- Bailey´s Irish cream | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Smirnoff vodka | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Chocolate syrup| USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses| USA* | UK* | Germany*