In my opinion, the Martini Fiero Lemonade cocktail is a really great summer cocktail. The main ingredient is Martini Fiero, a new Vermouth from the world-renowned Italian producer from Turin. In addition to the obligatory wormwood herb, fruity blood oranges are also used in its production, which give Martini Fiero its unique character. In the glass, Fiero shines with a lush red color.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Martini Fiero
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. grapefruit juice
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz. lemon juice
- 5 ml/ ⅙ oz. sugar syrup
- soda water
- ice cubes
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Add Martini Fiero, juices and syrup.
- Top with soda water.
- Garnish with a grapefruit wedge and a mint sprig.
- Martini Fiero| USA | UK | Germany
- Grapefruit juice | USA | UK | Germany
- Soda water | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Sugar syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany