The Halloween Mimosa cocktail is the perfect spooky season cocktail. He is funny, bubbly and perfect for halloween season. Halloween is a celebration observed in several countries on 31 October. Halloween activities include trick-or-treating, playing pranks, carving pumpkins into jack-o`-lanterns, attending Halloween costume parties and making Halloween Drinks.
- 120 ml/4 oz. Prosecco
- 10 ml/ ⅓ oz. pomegranate juice
- 2 lychees
- 2 blueberries
First make the lychee eyeballs:
- Drain your lychees from the can.
- Carefully place a blueberry into the hollow of your lychee.
- Use a cocktail skewer to secure two lychee eyeballs together.
Second make the Mimosa:
- Pour the chilled Prosecco into a champagne glass.
- Add pomegranate juice.
- Top with chilled Prosecco.
- Place your skewer with two lychee and blueberry eyeballs as garnisch.
- Prosecco | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Pomegranate Juice |USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*