The Dingeling (also Ding-a-ling) cocktail is in its original form a fruity, moderately sweet cocktail and belongs to the group of New England highballs. The recipe is from the movie Cocktail with Tom Cruise from 1988.
- 1 teaspoon cane sugar
- ½ fresh lime (cut into wedges)
- 10 ml / ⅓ oz. passion fruit syrup
- 20 ml / ¾ oz. Galliano Vanilla liqueur
- 20 ml / ¾ oz. Vodka
- passion fruit juice
- Ginger Ale
- crushed ice
- Add the cane sugar and the lime into the glass and muddle the lime.
- Add some crushed ice, the passion fruit syrup, the Galliano and the vodka.
- Top half with passion fruit juice and half with Ginger Ale.
- Stir with a bar spoon.
Cocktail is an American film that was directed in 1988 with Tom Cruise and Bryan Brown. Around 78.2 million US dollars were grossed in US cinemas.
- Smirnoff vodka | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Galliano | USA | UK * | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*