Brilliant blue with a pale blue head, the Blue Lady cocktail is an eye-catching cocktail. While it contains a whopping 45 ml (1 ½ oz.) of Blue Curaçao, it’s anything but a disco drink. It’s a balanced, colorful and vintage riff by the even older White Lady.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Blue Curaçao
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Gin
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 fresh egg white
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Shake and strain back into shaker.
- Now dry shake (without ice) and fine strain into chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
- Blue Curaçao liqueur | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Tanqueray Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*