The China Blue cocktail was emerged in Japan in the late 1990s and is still popular along the Pacific Rim. The cocktail looks sweet, but due to a generous splash of grapefruit is actually balanced and refreshing.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Kwai Feh lychee liqueur
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Blue Curaçao liqueur
- 120 ml/ 4 oz. grapefruit juice
- Pour all ingredients into shaker with ice cubes.
- Shake well.
- Strain into glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
- Blue Curaçao liqueur | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Kwai Feh lychee liqueur | USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*