The Drunken Helmsman cocktail is an original Tiki cocktail created by Jason Alexander of Tacoma Cabana in Tacoma, USA. When you try the cocktail for the first time, you will be amazed by the flavours and unusual ingredients. After a few of these, you’ll also have a hard time steering in the right direction.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. overproof aged Rum
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Amoro Nonino
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Falernum
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. maple syrup
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into glass filles with crushed ice.
- Garnish with an orange wedge and mint sprig bouquet.
- Bacardi white rum | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Falernum | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Amaro Nonino | USA | UK | Germany
- Maple syrup | USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*