- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Gin
- 120 ml/ 4 oz. Schöfferhofer grapefruit beer
- Tajín Clásico seasoning
- Rim a highball glass with the Tajín and fill with ice.
- Pour in the Gin and top with the Schöfferhofer grapefruit beer.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit.
Schöfferhofer is a German beer brand. The Hofbierbrauerei Schöfferhof was a brewery based in Mainz, Germany. In 1921, however, the Schöfferhof brewery merged with the Binding breweries and the Frankfurt Bürgerbrauerei to form Schöfferhof-Binding-Bürgerbräu AG. Today Schöfferhofer is a brand of the Binding Brewery and therefore part of the Radeberger Group.
- Tanqueray Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Schöfferhofer Grapefruit Beer | USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*