The Picante de la Casa (Soho House Tonic) cocktail was created by Chris Ojeda at Soho House, West Hollywood, USA, this “House Tonic” is the best-selling cocktail across the Soho Houses around the world and also has become a popular contemporary classic served in other bars.
- 60 ml/ 1 oz. Tequila Reposado
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz. agave nectar
- 1 red Jalapeño chili deseeded and chopped
- 3 – 5 coriander leaves
- Muddle chilli and coriander in base of shaker.
- Add the other ingredients and ice into shaker.
- Shake it!
- Double strain into ice-filled old-fashioned glass.
- Garnish with a slice of chilli pepper (warn drinker not to eat).
- Tequila Reposado | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Agave syrup| USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*