The Strawberry Margaritha is one oft he most popular margaritas. The recipe is very easy and requires just a few ingredients, none of which are hard to come by. The Strawberry Margaritha is not only a delicious frozen cocktail, but it’s also a great way to cool down on a hot summer day.
- 40 ml / 1½ oz. Tequila Silver
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz Cointreau orange liqueur
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz Strawberry liqueur
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 5 strawberries
- ice cubes
- Put the Tequila, the liqueurs and lime juice into a blender.
- Add strawberries and ice and blend into smooth.
- Put a sugar rim on your chilled margarita glass.
- Put the contents into the glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry and lime slice.
You can blend the Strawberry Margarita to your desired consistency. Add more ice for a thicker drink and use a little less for a thinner drink. Alternatively, it can be thinned out by adding a little more liquid.
- Sierra Tequila Silver | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Cointreau orange liqueur | USA * | UK* | Germany*
- Strawberry liqueur | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA * | UK* | Germany*