The J.R.’s Revenge cocktail is likely named after TV star John Ross “J.R.” Ewing Jr., a fictional character in the American television series Dallas (1978–1991) and its spin-offs, including the revived Dallas series (2012–2014). J.R. had a rather nasty character and the cocktail was his final revenge.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Bourbon Whisky
- 7,5 ml/ ¼ oz. Southern Comfort
- 2 dashes of Angostura bitters
- Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass filled with ice cubes.
- Stir well until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Bourbon Whisky | USA* | UK*| Germany*
- Southern Comfort | USA | UK * | Germany*
- Angostura bitters | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*