The boulevardier is a classic cocktail that was invented in the 1920s. It is a variation of the Negroni that swaps gin for whiskey. Where does the name come from? It is believed to have been invented by an American writer who started a monthly magazine called the Boulevardier in Paris.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Bourbon whiskey
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Campari
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Vermouth Rosso
- Put all ingredients in a stir glass and add 4 to 5 medium-sized ice cubes.
- Mix for 30 seconds with a bar spoon.
- Strain in a pre-cooled tumbler on ice cubes.
- Cum the drink with the essential oils of an orange zest.
- Add orange zest.
- Bourbon Whisky | USA* | UK*| Germany*
- Campari | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Martini Rosso | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*