Short for Gin & Italian vermouth, this is a classy cocktail that’s easy to make and hits the spot. Also known as a sweet Martini, this aperitif is a simple, refreshing and incredibly flavourful cocktail for summer days.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. dry Gin
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. Martini Rosso sweet Vermouth
- 1 dash of Orange bitters by Angostura
- Pour all ingredients into mixing glass with ice cubes and stir well.
- Strain into chilled Martini glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
- Bombay Sapphire Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Martini Rosso | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*