A Moscow Mule is a cocktail made with Vodka spicy Ginger Beer and lime juice, garnished with a slice or wedge of cucumber. The Moscow mule is popularly served in a copper mug, which takes on the cold temperature of the liquid.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Vodka
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. lime juice, freshly sqeezed
- 180 ml/ 6 oz. Ginger Beer
- slice of cucumber
- Squeeze lime juice into a Moscow Mule mug (or a Collins glass) and drop in the spent shell.
- Add 2 or 3 ice cubes, then pour in the vodka and fill with cold ginger beer (not ginger ale, although what the hell).
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber.
- Smirnoff vodka | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Ginger Beer | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Moscow Mule Mug | USA* | UK* | Germany*