There are many things to love about the Tequila Sunrise. It is easy to mix up at a moments notice, it is beautiful to look at, it is a refreshingly fruity cocktail, and, of course, there’s Tequila!
- 40 ml / 1 ⅓ oz. Tequila
- 10 ml / ⅓ oz. lemon juice
- 120 ml / 4 oz. orange juice
- 10 ml / ⅓ oz. Grenadine syrup
- Garnish: Orange slice and maraschino cherry
- Pour the Tequila, the lemon juice and the orange juice into a glass filled with ice cubes.
- Stir the ingredients.
- Slowly pour the Grenadine around the inside edge of the glass. It will sink and gradually rise to mix with the other ingredients.
- Garnish with an orange slice and cherry.