The Sea Breeze cocktail was born in the late 1920s, but the recipe was different from the one used today. Today the Sea Breeze is a cocktail containing vodka with cranberry juice and grapefruit juice.The cocktail is usually consumed during summer months.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. vodka
- 120 ml/ 4 oz. cranberry juice
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. grapefruit juice
- Build all ingredients into a highball glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with lime wheel.
The Sea Breeze cocktail may be shaken in order to create a foamy surface.
- Stolichnaya vodka | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Cranberry juice | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Grapefruit juice | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*