Every year the Irish and now almost the whole world celebrate St. Patrick`s Day. On March 17th, green is the predominant color of Irish people celebrating all over the world; in some cities, the rivers are even colored green on St. Patrick’s Day. On this occasion, here is a great green cocktail for St. Patrick`s Day called Shamrock Juice.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Gin
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Tequila silver
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. white Rum
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Vodka
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Blue Curaçao liqueur
- 120 ml/ 4 oz. freshly squeezed orange juice
- Fill a hurricane glass with ice.
- Pour in the liqueurs and the orange juice.
- Top off with the Blue Curaçao.
- Stir gently.
- Garnish with an orange wheel and cherries.
Attention! The Shamrock Juice cocktail contains a lot of alcohol and is even stronger than the Zombie.
- Bombay Sapphire gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Bacardi white rum | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Sierra Tequila Silver | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Russian Standard vodka | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Blue Curaçao liqueur | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Hurricane Glass| USA* | UK* | Germany*