The cocktail Angel Face was first mentioned in 1930 in The Savoy Cocktail Book by the bartender Harry Craddock and consists of equal parts of the three ingredients. The name may be due to gang criminal Abe Kaminsky, who was also known as Angel Face. He worked for the Sugar House Gang in Detroit during Prohibition.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Apricot Brandy
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Calvados
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Gin
- Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Tanqueray Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Apricot Brandy | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Calvados | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*