The Goa Cocktail is a a tall, orange-flavoured cocktail that’s nicely balanced.
- 45 ml / 1 ½ oz. white rum
- 30 ml / 1 oz. orange liqueur
- 45 ml / 1 ½ oz. orange juice
- 1 ½ tsps sugar
- ½ lime
- 1 passionfruit
- Combine the rum, orange liqueur, lime juice, orange juice, sugar and the juice from one passion-fruit in a shaker with ¼ cup of crushed ice.
- Blend and add further crushed ice where needed until slushy consistency is achieved.
- Serve in a hurricane glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
Goa is a state on the southwestern coast of India and it is visited by large numbers of international and domestic tourists each year for its white sand beaches, nightlife, places of worship and World Heritage-listed architecture.
- Bacardi white rum | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Cointreau orange liqueur | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Orange juice | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*