In the 21 Bar in Sarandë (Albania) I really liked it. That’s why Klajdi showed me a second cocktail. His name is Mrs. PINK and tastes wonderful. Which maybe was because I love Sambuca. So if you ever come to Sarandë, I highly recommend the 21 Bar.
- lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- strawberry syrup
- crushed ice
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker with ice.
- Fill a glass ¾ with crushed ice.
- Shake with ice.
- Strain into the glass.
- Garnish with orange twist.
- Cheers from 21 Bar in Sarandë!
You can find the 21 Bar in Sarandë in the Rruga Skënderbeu near the harbor and the waterfront. The decor is very exceptional and made with love. You can sit inside and outside. And the cocktails are really excellent and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. So let’s go to Albania!