In addition to the Mojito, the Daiquiri is the most famous cocktail from Cuba – here is the original recipe of rum, limes, ice and sugar:
- 45 ml / 1 ½ oz. white rum
- 25 ml / 5/6 oz. lime juice
- 15 ml / ½ oz. sugar syrup
- lime slice
- Put all ingredients into shaker with ice cubes and shake well.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lime slice.
Daiquiri is a family of cocktails whose main ingredients are rum, citrus juice (typically lime juice), and sugar or other sweetener.
- Bacardi white rum | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Sugar syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*