Barracuda is not only the name of an island and a lake, there is also a great Barracuda cocktail which I would like to introduce to you in my cocktail blog. The Barracuda cocktailis an alcoholic cocktail based on gold Rum, Galliano liqueur, pineapple juice, fresh limee juice and top with Prosecco.
- 45 ml/ 1 ½ oz. gold Rum
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Galliano liqueur
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 dash fresh lime juice
- Top with Prosecco
- Shake pour ingredients with ice.
- Strain into chilled glass.
- Top with Prosecco.
Use the Galliano L’Autentico liqueur for the Barracuda cocktail, not the Galliano Vanilla liqueur.
- Bacardi Carta Oro rum | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Prosecco | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Galliano | USA | UK * | Germany*
- Glasses | USA * | UK* | Germany*