The recipe of the 10,000 Timberlakes cocktail is from Brian Heese (Monarch Prime & Bar) and he said about the story of the cocktail: “My inspiration for this cocktail was due to the Super Bowl 2018 coming to the state of Minnesota (the Land of 10,000 lakes) along with the return of Justin Timberlake to the halftime show. Super Bowl parties are often a time for groups to indulge in all types of homemade party fare. Often, hot wings or spicy dishes are what complements the evening of staring at the TV for hours. This cocktail is light and refreshing to complement the food d’ jour while giving you a nice elevated drink to enjoy with your friends.”
- 45 ml / 1 ½ oz. Tequila Reposado
- 30 ml / 1 oz. Chartreuse Yellow
- 20 ml / ¾ oz. honey sirup
- 20 ml / ¾ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- 30 ml / 1 oz. pineapple juice
- Pour all ingredients into cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into tumbler with fresh ice.
- Garnish with manicured lime peel and mild Chile Threads
- Tequila Reposado | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Chartreuse Yellow USA | UK* | Germany*
- Honey syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*