The Golden Dream cocktail – the name alone inspires you to dream! The cocktail, consisting of Galliano, Cointreau, orange juice and cream, is creamy as well as fruity and internationally known. Despite the relatively many ingredients, the Golden Dream is one of the short drinks and is often served as a digestif. Its origins are undisputed, since the Golden Dream 1959 emerged as the winning cocktail of a mixing competition taking place in the USA. Not only as a digestif, but also as a party drink, the cocktail with the creamy orange taste is very popular.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Galliano Vanilla liqueur
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Cointreau orange liqueur
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. orange juice
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. cream
- Pour all ingredients into cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Cointreau orange liqueur | USA * | UK* | Germany*
- Galliano | USA | UK * | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*