Sloe Gin is from England and has everything to do with “Sloe Berries”. These are small wild berries that are found everywhere in England. Purely they taste terrible.
But the English have found a great way to use the Sloe Berries. Of course, by soaking in alcohol. The berries were dipped in a gin with a touch of sugar. And so Sloe Gin was born.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Sloe Gin
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz. lemon juice
- lemon wedge
- Add all ingredients to a highball glass.
- Add ice and top with Sodawater.
- Stir gently and garnish with a lemon wedge.
- Sloe Gin | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Soda Water | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Highball Glass | USA* | UK* | Germany*