This cocktail was popular with students in the 1980s. An Alabama Slammer is a cocktail of Amaretto, Southern Comfort, Sloe Gin and orange juice. The Alabamer Slammer is the top drink for your next 80s party.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Southern Comfort
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Sloe Gin
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Amaretto
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. orange juice
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into a highball glass with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a cherry and orange wheel
- Southern Comfort | USA | UK * | Germany*
- Sloe Gin | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Amaretto | USA | UK * | Germany*
- Orange juice | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*