The White Lady Cocktail is a classic cocktail that belongs to the Sours group and is made from gin, Cointreau and lemon juice. In many recipes there is also the addition of egg white, occasionally the Cointreau is replaced by another Triple Sec. Without the egg white, the White Lady is essentially a Sidecar cocktail that uses gin instead of cognac as the basic spirit.
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. Gin
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. Cointreau orange liqueur
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Add all ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Tanqueray Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Cointreau orange liqueur | USA * | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*