The Tipperary is an IBA official cocktail made with Irish whiskey, sweet red Vermouth, green Chartreuse, and Angostura bitters. Tipperary is the name of a town in the south of Ireland. Fittingly, this variant of the Manhattan uses Irish whiskey instead of American whiskey.
- 45 ml/ 1½ oz. Irish whiskey
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Martini rosso sweet vermouth
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. green Chartreuse
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Pour all ingredients into mixing glass with ice cubes and stir well.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a slice of orange.
- Whiskey | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Martini Rosso | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Chartreuse | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Angostura bitters | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*