On paper, the Gold Rush is a very simple drink. Composed of Bourbon Whiskey, honey syrup and fresh lemon juice, it’s essentially a with honey in place of sugar (or a bourbon-spiked take on the Bee’s Knees, if you prefer). But that whiskey-honey combination transforms the cocktail’s flavor and mouthfeel, making the Gold Rush a drink all its own.
- 60 ml / 2 oz. Bourbon Whiskey
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. honey syrup
- 22,5 ml/ ¾ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Add all ingredients into shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled rocks glass over one large ice cube.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
- Bourbon Whisky | USA* | UK*| Germany*
- Honey Syrup | USA | UK | Germany
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*