The Enzoni cocktail is a cross between a Negroni and a Gin Sour where the Sweet Vermouth comes in the form of muddled green grapes. An ideal drink to introduce a novice to Campari! The Enzoni coctail was first created by Vincenzo Errico whilst tending bar at Milk & Honey, NYC. Vincenzo was trained by the legendary Dick Bradsell (creator of the Espresso Martini).
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Campari or other red bitter liqueur
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Gin
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 15 ml/ ½ oz. sugar syrup
- 5 fresh green grapes (seedless)
- Muddle the green grapes in base of shaker.
- Add the other ingredients and ice into shaker.
- Shake it!
- Fine strain into ice-filled glass (preferably over a large cube).
- Garnish with skewered green grapes.
- Gin | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Campari | USA | UK* | Germany*
- Sugar syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses | USA* | UK* | Germany*