The Rose cocktail ismade of vermouth, cherry eau de vie (Kirsch) and strawberry syrup. The Rose cocktail was popular in 1920s Paris and was created by Johnny Mitta, barman at the Chatham Hotel.
- 40 ml / 1 ⅓ oz. Vermouth dry
- 20 ml/ ⅔ oz. Kirsch
- 3 dashes strawberry syrup
- Add all ingredients into shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a marschino cherry.
- Martini Dry | USA | UK* | Germany
- Strawberry syrup | USA* | UK* | Germany*
- Glasses| USA* | UK* | Germany*