The Matador is a tequila-based cocktail. Less widely known than the margarita, its structure is similarly simple, with three primary ingredients: silver or blanco Tequila, pineapple juice, and lime juice. The Matador cocktail so combines three Mexican exports: Tequila, pineapple and lime.
- 30 ml/ 1 oz. Tequila
- 60 ml/ 2 oz. pineapple juice
- 20 ml/ ¾ oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
- Add all ingredients into shaker with ice and shake.
- Strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a pineapple wedge.